Dr. Conrad A Fischer
Dr. Conrad A. Fischer specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. From there he did his internship and residency at Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Fischer honorably served in the U.S. military for 3 years as an Orthopedic Surgeon. He also did a partial Hand Fellowship in Louisville, Kentucky. Hospital affiliations include Houston Methodist St. John Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Bay Area Regional Medical Center, and Bay Area Surgicare Center. Prior to practicing in the Clear Lake Area, he was in a group practice in East Houston. Dr. Fischer is a Healthgrades Recognized Doctor and has won several awards including: the Healthgrades Honor Roll award and the Five Star award for Orthopedic Care from the US Family Health Plan.
Procedures Dr. Fischer Performs
- Knee replacements: partial or total using the latest technology in implant options.
- Hip and knee replacements using minimal incision approaches.
- Shoulder replacements: Anatomic and Reverse.
- Finger joint replacements.
- Rotator cuff surgery.
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery.
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release.
- Fracture care: upper, lower extremities including hands and feet.
- Conservative arthritic joint care using joint aspirations/injections with steroid or Hyaluronate.
- Tendon/tendon sheath injections.
- Tendon repair.
- Knee ligament reconstruction in adult patients.
Conditions Dr. Fischer Evaluates and Treats
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Ankle sprain and achilles tendon sprain or rupture
- Arm fracture including elbow and shoulder
- Chronic neck pain
- Complications of joint prosthesis
- Compression fractures– lumbar spine.
- Degenerative disc disease
- Foot fracture
- Glenoid labrum tear
- Hammer toe
- Hand fracture
- Internal derangement of knee
- Knee fracture
- Knee sprain
- Leg fracture above knee including hip
- Leg fracture below knee including ankle
- Low back pain
- Osteoarthritis of hand and wrist
- Osteoarthritis of hip
- Osteoarthritis of knee
- Osteoarthritis of spine
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome or knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rib fracture
- Rotator cuff tear
- Scapular fracture
- Shoulder pain.
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine deformities
We provide courteous, compassionate and experienced care, and we participate in most insurance plans.